Thursday, February 13, 2014
Thursday, February 6, 2014
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Thursday, December 19, 2013
|JUST LISTED TODAY @ $225,000. This is a Fannie Mae home offered for sale. Location, location, location; 10 minutes to Sky Harbor Airport, 5 minutes to the Biltmore Resort & Shopping Mall. This is a wonderful townhome; Town homes always carry a greater value than condos. 3 Bed/2.5 bath; vaulted ceilings, ceiling fans; w/open floor plan, breakfast bar/ huge counter space in kitchen w/ pantry; eat in kitchen, separate dining area; Private, quiet gated community with community pool. 2-car garage. Don't delay... This wonderful property could easily be called 'home'. Buyer to verify all facts and figures.Call me today to schedule a showing or find out what your home is worth. Tiffany ; 480-766-0435|
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Friday, December 6, 2013
11 Reasons to List During the Holidays
1. People who look for a home during the Holidays are more serious
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays
and less competition means more money for you!
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there
will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less
money for you!
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays!
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely
to pay your price!
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they
do during a working week!
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs.
Since transferees cannot wait until Spring to buy, you must be on the
market now to capture that market!
9. You can still be on the market, but you have the option to restrict
showings during the six or seven days during the Holidays!
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed
closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
11. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent
buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for
less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low!